So you know what you can expect from First National Real Estate Parramatta. We have put our service commitment to you in writing.
Vacating Tenants & Leasing
- We are available to you at all times (either by phone or email).
- If your personal Property Manager is unavailable at any time during business hours and you leave a message, it will be returned within one business day.
- We will respond to your emails and faxes within 1 business day.
- Upon receipt of a vacating notice we will:
-Advise you via phone and email within 1 business day.
-Affect the agreed marketing.
-List you property on the Internet within 1 business day.
-Communicate with you at least once a week while the property is vacant.
- All applications for tenancy will be processed within 1 business day of receipt.
- Advise you in writing of approved applicant’s details within 2 business days.
- Provide you with a copy of the Residential Tenancy Agreement & Property Condition Report within 2 business days of your new tenants lease commencing.
- A mid lease term property condition inspection will performed on your investment property.
- You will be advised of all maintenance issues prior to proceeding unless the repair cost is under the agreed Authorised Repair Limit. (Unless the repair is legally defined as “urgent”).
Rent Statements & Rent Funds
- We have a zero tolerance rent arrears policy
- In the event that your tenant ever fails to pay the rent on time, we will pursue the rent arrears with the maximum speed the will allow.
GUARANTEE If we fail to meet any of these service commitments, the next 3 month’s management of your property will be provided to you FREE of charge.
- Our Head of Accounting prior to being mailed to you will personally check your rent statement.
- We will deposit your rent monies into your nominated bank account within 2 business days of our monthly close off date.
FIRST NATIONAL REAL ESTATE PARRAMATTA – PROPERT MANAGEMENT